We are optimistically planning an in-person Ignite Seattle #42 for Thursday Feb 17, 2022 at Town Hall Seattle! If we need to adjust due to COVID we will. For now, we are focused on lining up amazing speakers. We hope that’s you or someone you know!
Submit your talk idea by Jan 14
5 reasons why YOU should submit a talk idea
1. Share your story, idea, or passion live with the best audience in Seattle
2. Shake up your routine by doing something new
3. Change the way people think about a particular subject matter
4. Connect with other Ignite storytellers and alum
5. Build up your public speaking skills
You will attend a storytelling working and get feedback from the expert who wrote the book on it, Scott Berkun. You will also be assigned a mentor and get a lot of support. Then, after a rehearsal, you will share your story with the best audience in Seattle. Everyone will rock it, including you!
Why encourage a friend to submit a talk idea?
It is a great way to tell someone amazing you believe in them. Forward them this link with a note along the lines of: You are one of the most interesting people I know. I’d love to hear you share a story for a larger audience to enjoy! Submit your idea here: igniteseattle.com/submit
- Now: Submit a talk (due Jan 14)
- Now: Get Tickets
- Feb 17 – Attend Ignite Seattle