We’re thrilled to bring you another edition of the best open submission public speaking event in the Northwest. Our event often sells out at the fantastic Town Hall Seattle, so get your tickets now before they’re all gone.
Our shows are a great, fun, social experience, perfect for a date night, catching up with old friends or even just to hang out with coworkers after work.
If you’ve never come before, or have missed a few, this is a great one.
Our speaker lineup (not listed in order):
- You Don’t Just Need A Friend, You Need A Community! by Christiana Birkeland
- Start a Sexual Revolution But Don’t Tell Your Mom by Alisa Eddy
- Surviving the Swimmer’s Cemetery by Kate Curtis
- Cut My Life Into Pizzas by Tricia Aung
- How To Understand Patents – Using Frisbees by Adam Phillipp
- Protein polymers and yeast farts: a scientist becomes a baker by Sam Blackman
- How Masculinity Culture is Killing Men by Annie Kuo
- Online Dating for Men Who Are Not Quite Dead by Eric Holdeman
- The Holiday Card Dies with the Horse. by Nancy Hostert-Ruiz
- Deal’n Drugs & Save’n Lives in the ER by Fay Hosseini
What to expect at the show:
- Doors open at 6:30pm. Get there early for an optional pre-show activity!
- Show starts at 7:30pm
- One intermission halfway through
- Show will end around 9pm
Doors open at 6:30pm (as does the cash bar). Talks start at 7:30pm, with an intermission.
If you want to grab food or a drink before the show, here’s our guide.