Want to learn what frisbees can tell us about patents, pizza can tell us about life, or horses can tell us about holiday traditions? Of course you do—and what better way to do it than attend Ignite Seattle’s first-of-2023 event at Town Hall: Thursday, March 16th at 7:30 pm! Sign up for your ticket here.
Our speaker lineup (in no particular order):
- You Don’t Just Need A Friend, You Need A Community! by Christiana Birkeland
- Start a Sexual Revolution But Don’t Tell Your Mom by Alisa Eddy
- Surviving the Swimmer’s Cemetery by Kate Curtis
- Cut My Life Into Pizzas by Tricia Aung
- How To Understand Patents – Using Frisbees by Adam Phillipp
- Protein polymers and yeast farts: a scientist becomes a baker by Sam Blackman
- How Masculinity Culture is Killing Men by Annie Kuo
- Online Dating for Men Who Are Not Quite Dead by Eric Holdeman
- The Holiday Card Dies with the Horse. by Nancy Hostert-Ruiz
- Deal’n Drugs & Save’n Lives in the ER by Fay Hosseini
What to expect at the show:
- Doors open at 6:30pm. Get there early for a pre-show activity!
- Show starts at 7:30pm
- Show will end around 9pm
Excited? Early bird tickets are $10 so you’d better get yours now. If you would rather watch from home, that’s cool too! Sign up for our newsletter to receive a link to our livestream as the event gets closer.
See you soon!
The Ignite team