Selecting just 14 talks from the list of speaker submissions was tough, with so many great ideas! But here is the list of who’s speaking at Ignite Seattle #35 on March 1st (with the speaking order yet to be determined):
Hint: you should buy your tickets for Ignite #35 now!
- Get Free Accommodations Worldwide, Thanks to Neurotic Dogs – Silvana Clark
- How One Guy Can Make You Less Racist – Maryam Hosseini
- What I Learned Visiting Every Park In Seattle – Linnea Westerlind
- My Life As A Superhero: Myths About Disaster Response – Chris Sheach
- What Adults Can Learn From Teens – Sargun Handa
- What Government Bureaucracy Taught Me About Creativity – Joel Fariss
- Bias-Proofing Business: Broads, Avalanches, and Board Rooms – Sara Sanford
- How To Not Be The Least Secure Gazelle – Zachary Cohn
- Running A Hummingbird Food Bank – Lauryl Zenobi
- Qualifying Your WA Initiative For Under $500,000 – Gabe Meyer
- I Love Profanity! The Surprisingly Difficult Decision To Remove One Word From My Book – Jeremy Kayes
- Swinging On The Lamp Posts: Designing For Play In The Modern City – Colin MacDonald
- How To Mouse With Your Toes: Throw Your Mouse On The Floor, Not Out The Window – Elizabeth Nelson
- Not Your Father’s Lumberjacks – Seth Zuckerman
We can’t wait to see you at The Egyptian on March 1st!
Reminder: you should buy your tickets for Ignite #35 now, if you don’t want to miss out.