Our first themed Ignite event (Experimentation!) will be on May 20th 7pm/8pm at Town Hall Seattle.
Tickets $5 at the door or in advance (we sold out last time). Doors open at 7pm, with cash bar and a fun social game (you don’t have to play but you probably will despite what you think as you read this).
Talks start at 8pm, with an nicely sized intermission for you to do various acts of biology and sociology, including getting more drinks.
We received more than 50 submissions but due to the laws of space and time we can only have 16 speakers in one event (If you know how to transcend space and time we’d love to have you speak about it).
Here is the spectacular list of amazing presenters:
(The order of speakers for the evening is still TBD, but you really should come for the whole thing and get far more than your $5 worth):
- What If You Say Yes To Everything For 30 Days? – Jen Kellum Nausin
- If You Draw A Comic You May Save The World – Jeremy Kayes
- Save The Planet: Eat A Bug – Virginia Emery
- Recipes For Trouble – Jessica Hagy
- Naked In Public – Peter Toms
- How To Make A Teenager Talk To You – Linda Breneman
- Operation Honest Day’s Work – Norman Bell
- Gravity’s Shameless Affinity For One Wheeled Things – Anna Fusaro
- Lessons In Building A Universal Translator – Tanvi Surti
- Why You Should Run Away From Home – Phil Cook
- Traveling Alone: And So Can You – Danna Klein
- Own Time Or Die Trying – Ashan Kabir
- Tone Deaf Diplomacy – Mathew Johnston
- Why Everyone Needs More D – Julia Heitz
- What Coming To America Taught Me About Worry – Kevin Obbayi
Please spread the word. A great night awaits you and your friends.