Ignite Seattle is the largest open submission public speaking event in the Pacific Northwest. 3 to 4 times a year more than 800 people gather at Town Hall Seattle to hear interesting people presenting interesting ideas. Each person gets 20 slides, for 15 seconds each, to share a passion for 5 minutes – it’s an exercise in distilled discovery. We take pride in providing every audience with a deep sense of the community + possibility that surrounds us in Seattle in every moment.
Current Ignite Seattle organizers include:
- General Organizers: Bryan Zug, Jen Zug, Randy Stewart, H.B. Siegel, Carly Slater, Steven Chau
- Speaker Wrangler and Lead instigator, Justin Martenstein
- MC, Scott Berkun
- Speaker Trainer and Coach, Scott Berkun
- Slide Wrangler, Larry Swanson
- Honorable team members who live elsewhere now: Zac Cohn, Jason Preston, Monica Guzman