Ignite Seattle is a 3 to 4 time a year gathering of interesting people presenting interesting ideas / projects really quickly. Each person gets 20 slides, for 15 seconds each, to share a passion for 5 minutes – it’s an exercise in distilled discovery that leaves you with a deeper sense of the community + possibility that surrounds you.
Current Ignite Seattle organizers include:
- General Organizers: Bryan Zug, Jen Zug, Randy Stewart, H.B. Siegel, Carly Slater, Steven Chau
- Speaker Wrangler and Lead instigator, Justin Martenstein
- MC, Scott Berkun
- Speaker Trainer and Coach, Scott Berkun
- Slide Wrangler, Larry Swanson
- Honorable team members who live elsewhere now: Zac Cohn, Jason Preston, Monica Guzman