Ignite Seattle is the largest open submission public speaking event in the Pacific Northwest. 3 to 4 times a year more than 800 people gather at Town Hall Seattle to hear interesting people tell interesting stories. Each person gets 20 slides, for 15 seconds each, to share a passion for 5 minutes – it’s an evening of curated discovery. We take pride in providing every audience with a deep sense of the community + possibility that surrounds us in Seattle in every moment.
Watch this short video to see some of our speakers, organizers and community explain, in just 60 seconds, What Ignite Seattle is.
Current Ignite Seattle organizers include:
- General Organizers: Bryan Zug, Jen Zug, Randy Stewart, H.B. Siegel, Carly Slater, Steven Chau
- Speaker Wrangler and Lead instigator, Justin Martenstein
- MC, Scott Berkun
- Speaker Trainer and Coach, Scott Berkun
- Slide Wrangler, Larry Swanson
- Honorable team members who live elsewhere now: Zac Cohn, Jason Preston, Monica Guzman