Do you have a story to tell? Of course you do! And 2023 could be your year to tell it!
Do you want to improve your ability to share your passion? Finally get past your fears of speaking in public? Or learn how to catch people’s attention from your very first sentence?
Ignite Seattle has been training speakers to harness their unique experiences through the power of compelling storytelling for years, and we want to teach YOU what we know.
Join us on January 24, 2023 at Town Hall Seattle for a fun, fast-paced, FREE event where you’ll learn new ways to think about your own story and how to share it with others—both verbally and in writing!
You’ll get actionable and proven advice from experts on:
- How to turn your life experience into a great story
- How to get past your fears of public speaking
- How to identify the spark of your story and grab someone’s attention right away
Plus, there will be plenty of time for your biggest and toughest questions about public speaking, lots of discussion, and chances to share your own story in small groups led by experienced speaker coaches.
You don’t need to have a talk prepared, or even know yet what story you want to tell, to participate. (Although if you’re thinking about taking a turn on the Ignite stage, this is a great place to hone your pitch…applications for our next event—hint, hint—are due February 2!)
Your coaches will be:
- Professional speaker, bestselling author of Confessions of a Public Speaker, and Ignite Seattle emcee Scott Berkun
- Author, former literary agent, and publishing consultant Beth Jusino
- Storyteller and inspirational speaker Andrew Spink
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
The training is free, but space is limited, so register today!
Let us know if you have questions, and we look forward to seeing you on January 24.
PS. Help spread the word! If you know someone who has a great story or idea, or wants to feel more confident as a speaker, forward this post and invite them! Or share our Facebook Event Page on your social media channels.