Woohoo – Ignite Seattle #42 is happening Feb 17! We have selected 10 outstanding speakers.
Our speaker lineup (in no particular order):
- Someone Finally Showed Me How to Walk by Doug Thomas
- Get Paid to Travel the US Full-Time in an RV by Silvana Clark
- The G-Word: The Fight for Roma Rights in America by Caren Gussoff Sumption
- Boatbuilding: A Journey Through a Dying Industry by Dustin Espey
- A Single Black Women’s Guide to Surviving A Pandemic by Alicia Crank
- 50 years after Title IX: Women Athletes Deserve Parity by Sara Kiesler
- Gender Identity: A Parent’s Transformational Journey With Their Non-Binary Child by Melissa Reaves
- Welcome to the Theatre. Please, Turn On Your Cell Phone. by Carl Sander
- Book writing tips from a Dyslexic by Anne van Gessel
- I Don’t Have Imposter Syndrome and Neither Do You! by Ruchika Tulshyan
What to expect at the show:
Our team is so excited to bring back the magic of Ignite Seattle! We all could use the kind of enlightenment, entertainment and joy our community creates through our events. We also want to make the event as safe as possible. Ignite Seattle is going beyond the required safety requirements for our community’s safety:
- We are capping the event at 30% capacity
- Proof of vaccination is required and will be checked at the door
- Doors and seating open at 6:30pm, show starts at 7:30pm
- Everyone will receive an N95 mask to wear for the show
- No intermission
- Show will end around 9pm
Ignite #42 will be different, and it will still be a delight. Join us at Seattle Town Hall on Thursday Feb 17. Buy your tickets today.
If you would rather watch from home, that’s cool too! Sign up for the Livestream (you will get a reminder and the link).