Thank you for being part of another great event at Seattle Town Hall. Your support helps us continue to use storytelling to build community and bring people together.
Below you’ll find a full recap of Ignite 41 with links to videos of every talk and a few amazing photos from the night.
Special thanks to our sponsors Punch Drunk, Mindhatch and 4Culture. Kudos also to Reel Grrrls for producing our live-stream.
Our next event, Ignite #42, is on Thursday, June 4 2020 and submissions are open.
Tickets are on sale NOW at our early bird price ($10). We’ve sold out 9 of our last 10 shows – so get your tickets now.
Videos from Ignite Seattle #41
Please share your favorites on social media – we want these people to have their stories heard by as many people as we can.
- Guest MC: Sumit Basu
- The Wheel Deal with Suffrage, Haley Shapley
- Co-Living the Dream, Syd Fredrickson, M.Ed.
- The Struggle As An Emotional Man (And Asian American), Victor Ung
- Horny and Hooved Fur Babies: Why Goats Are the New Dogs, Susan Fergason
- Shirro’s Plate – Eating Fresh, Mercy Kariuki-McGee
- How My Life Changed Over the Skies of South Korea, Craig Plain
- Lessons From a Billboard, Willie Weir
- Nobody Cares About Drowning Polar Bears, Nicole DeNamur
- Worldschooling: Bringing It Home, Alex Alviar
- 22q11 Deletion Syndrome: The Most Common Birth Defect You’ve Never Heard Of, Ramon Arjona
- The Day My Heart Stopped 14 Times, Jana Morrelli
- The Most Glad You’ll Be All March, Gavin Verhey
- The full live-stream presented by Reel Grrls
Ignite #41 Photos
- Full photo gallery can be found here. Thanks to Brady Harvey and Randy Stewart, our official photographers.