Hi Ignite fans! This week we had our first coaching session with our Ignite #39 speakers. Our favorite part of the session was when the speakers – with little prep work – stood up and gave a rough practice run of their talk. They did an incredible job. There was a lot of smiling, laughing, clapping and just a couple of tears this time. You will not want to miss the June 6th show.
Here is our excellent lineup (order is to be determined):
- Cats, Rats, A.I., Oh My! – Ben Hamm
- I’m the Weirdo Who Left the Elevator Note – Sixta Morel
- Design for Conflict – Bonnie Toland
- Oh, You’re a Mommy Who Wants to Work. How Sweet. – Nancy Jensen
- Fix Evy-thing – Evy Haroldson
- An Immigrant’s Battle – Salome Munyaka
- You Can’t Ask a Choking Man for Instructions – Christin Boyd
- A Transgender Band Walks Into a Rural Olympic Peninsula bar… – Ginger Chien
- Growing Up Un-Special – Leah Scherschel
- Forgive and Remember: How Forgiveness Really Works – Susan Fee
- Retiring My “Best Idea” – Emoji Pillows – Roberto Hoyos
- Multisensory Music and Autism – Kent Godfrey
New Guest MC: Nicole Steinbok
Nicole Steinbok, Ignite Seattle organizer and multi-time alumni, will be MC’ing Ignite Seattle #39. She will be fabulous and like our speakers, she is very excited and a bit nervous. Come be a part of one of the best audiences in Seattle and cheer on Nicole and our speakers as they entertain, enlighten and channel their excitement into a great show.
New Sponsor: Mindhatch
The talks at Ignite Seattle are often about creativity and exploring ideas, which explains why we are excited to announce that Mindhatch, with their masterful blend of Design Thinking, Organizational Improv, and Innovation Facilitation, is now on board as one of our sponsors.