What to say about Ignite Seattle 38? We laughed, we cried… we cried some more. (There were a lot of emotional talks!) In the end this was another one for the history books.
Whether you attended in-person or online, thank you for joining us to hear so many of the wonderful stories Seattle has to offer.
Before we get to the list of talk videos, we wanted to remind you that Ignite Seattle #39 is only three months away! Please consider:
- Submitting a talk. We want to hear your important, funny, or wonderful story on stage. Submissions close April 25.
- Buying your tickets! Last Ignite sold out within hours of our speaker lineup announcement, and this one is selling even faster. We’re already more than 20% sold-out! Get a spot before it’s too late.
Ignite Seattle #38 – Talk Lineup and Videos
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being… (Bruce Dawson)
- Dating Tips from a Former Dominatrix (Miss Kaila Yi)
- Intersections: What Uber Has Taught Me About Humanity (Andrew Spink)
- How Parents Can Break the “Color Code” (Nayah Ndefru)
- How to Make a Hyperbolic Paraboloid ( Danielle Fague)
- Civil Disobedience: A Beginner’s View ( Tae Phoenix)
- Convincing People: An Attorney’s Guide to Negotiation ( Alexander Theoharis)
- Speakeasies, Felons, and Prohibition Moonshine: A Family DNA Love Story ( Tracy Romoser)
- Life After Death: An Instructional Guide ( Heather Smith)
- When My Husband Said, “I Don’t Want My Penis Anymore” ( Kate Pond)
- Run, Forrest Stump, Run! ( Nicole Ver Kuilen)
- Full Ignite Seattle #38 show (all talks)