We had an amazing evening back at the newly renovated Town Hall Seattle. If you were there, thanks for coming. And if you missed it, well, at least you are here now!
In this recap post you’ll find links to the videos for all of the evening’s talks, but first we have a few important things to share.
Our next event, Ignite #40, is on Thursday, October 3rd.
Buying your tickets. We’ve sold out many events in a row, and we expect this one to be no different. Reserve your seats before it’s too late and at the early bird price.
(NEW) Ignite Open Mic Night. If you’ve wanted to speak at our main stage event but have been rejected in the past, or were intimidated by the size of the event, this is for you. This is a much less formal, and likely more fun speaking experience, and you’re guaranteed a spot if you sign up early enough (starting Thursday, June 13). Event is Monday, July 8th. Details here.
Ignite Seattle #39 – Talk Lineup and Videos
- Cats, Rats, A.I., Oh My! – Ben Hamm
- Forgive and Remember: How Forgiveness Really Works – Susan Fee
- Oh, You’re a Mommy Who Wants to Work – Nancy Jensen
- Fix Evy-thing – Evy Haroldson
- You Can’t Ask a Choking Person For Instructions – Christin Boyd
- I’m the Weirdo Who Left the Elevator Note – Sixta Morel
- An Immigrant’s Battle – Salome Munyaka
- Growing Up Un-Special – Leah Scherschel
- Retiring My “Best Ideas” – Roberto Hoyos
- Design for Conflict – Bonnie Toland
- Multisensory Music and Autism – Kent Godfrey
- A Transgender Band Walks Into a Rural Olympic Peninsula Bar… – Ginger Chien
- Ignite Seattle #39 – full event