Selecting talks from the list of speaker submissions was challenging once again, with so many great ideas submitted by so many fantastic people! Thank you, thank you, and thank YOU to folks who submitted talks. Below is the list of who’s speaking at Ignite Seattle #37 on Oct 4th.
But first buy your tickets for Ignite #37 now. Why?
- Ignite Seattle sells out. Don’t miss out.
- The early bird ticket price of $10 is available for a limited time (regular price is $15)
- The speaker list is amazing.
Ignite #37 Speakers (order to be determined):
- De-Mystifying the Instant Pot – Sumit Basu
- Summer Pop Songs, 1595 to Present – Michael Hamm
- A Survival Guide for Black Millennial Single Mothers Striving to Slay – Sydney Swonigan
- What Military Peacekeeping Taught Me About Humility – Urs Koenig
- Translating Earth’s Historical Record – How The Chemistry of Microscopic Shells Tells Us About Our Past, And Our Future – Elisa Bonnin
- Exploring the 8th Continent – Cindy Wu
- So, You’re Black in Tech? – Rovina Broomfield
- Me Too: What it Takes To Come Forward – Sarah Schacht
- How to Thru-Hike Without Suffering – Beth Jusino
- Juliet Wasn’t Dumb & We Need to Stop Assuming She Was – Emma Broback
- Physician, Speak Thyself: Storytelling As Healing In Healthcare – Sam Blackman
- Oceans and Robots and Volcanoes, Oh My! – Dana Manalang