If we are sold out again for an Ignite Seattle event, do not fear. We have a standby ticket system, thanks to the folks at Town Hall Seattle. Here’s how it works:
- Note: we can’t 100% promise there will be tickets – it depends on no-shows and other factors we don’t control.
- But there probably will be some! We often have 10 or more available, but we can’t promise exactly how many.
- At 6:00pm a line will be set up outside the Egyptian theater (our venue). Doors open at 6:30pm for ticket holders, show starts at 7:30pm.
- You show up and get in line. Tickets will be given away first come, first served, one per person and you can’t buy for folks not in line with you.
- At 7:15pm venue staff will make the call and release tickets in batches.
If you want to be notified when tickets go on sale for the next Ignite (so you can avoid waiting in the standby line), hop on our mailing list. Thanks and have a nice day or two.