Thanks to all of you who joined us last night for another sold-out show at the Egyptian Theater. Once again Seattle’s most supportive, energetic, and playful crowd encouraged a line-up some of our city’s most creative and interesting citizens.
All of the videos from last night are now live (thanks to Bootstrapper studios)! You can watch individual talks or the entire show in one video. Please take a minute to share your favorites on all the interwebs.
- Get Free Accommodations Worldwide, Thanks to Neurotic Dogs, Silvana Clark
- Running A Hummingbird Food Bank, Lauryl Zenobi
- What Government Bureaucracy Taught Me About Creativity, Joel Fariss
- Bias Proofing Business Broom Closets and Board Rooms, Sara Sanford
- Swinging On The Lamp Posts Designing For Play In The Modern City, Colin MacDonald
- Qualifying Your WA Initiative For Under $500,000, Gabe Meyer
- How One Guy Can Make You Less Racist, Maryam Hosseini
- What I Learned Visiting Every Park In Seattle, Linnea Westerlind
- How To Mouse With Your Toes- Throw Your Mouse On The Floor, Not Out The Window, Elizabeth Nelson
- How To Not Be The Least Secure Gazelle, Zachary Cohn
- My Life As A Superhero Myths About Disaster Response, Chris Sheach
- Not Your Father’s Lumberjacks, Seth Zuckerman
- I Love Profanity! The Surprisingly Difficult Decision To Remove One Word From My Book, Jeremy Kayes
There was a ton of great photos taken: here and here and don’t forget the photo booth photos here (tag yourself & friends)
And if you were there live, or have a been to an Ignite in the last two years, take a minute to tell us what you thought. We want to make each Ignite better than the last and our 3 minute survey is just a click away. Thanks!