We are excited to announce our speaker lineup for Ignite Seattle #40. We had over 60 submissions from which we picked our lineup of fantastic talks (thanks to all who took time to share their story with us).
Get your tickets now – just $10 at the early bird price, which ends soon. ($5 more after that).
- The speakers and topics are fantastic. See the list below.
- We will sell out.
- You save $5 now. Buy tickets before 9/19 and you get Early Bird pricing.
Here are our evening’s stories and storytellers (order is to be determined):
- Saving the Planet with your Fork, Mary Purdy
- Friend Of A Foster Child, Karlos Dillard
- Urban Wildlife Gardening, Understanding Israel
- How To See Your Own Perception Bias, Aeva Black
- Turning orphanages into Creative Hubs, Simon Okelo
- Does This P-value Make my Lies Look Good?, Josh Jelin
- Why We Should Teach Kids to Write Fiction, Rebecca A. Demarest
- Dying Black, Ashley McGirt
- Confessions of an International Smuggler, Angela Barrus
- How Religion Shaped me as a Scientist, FoSheng Hsu
- OCD is a Family Affair, Melissa Reaves
- I Like Your Shoes, Wanna Be Friends?, Nadine Khoury
What to expect at the show on Thursday, Oct 3rd:
- Doors open at 6:30pm – get a drink, a snack, and play a game
- Show starts at 7:30pm – with an intermission in the middle
- After party at 9:30pm – celebrate the show with the speakers and organizers