We are excited to announce our speaker lineup for Ignite Seattle #40. We had over 60 submissions from which we picked our lineup of fantastic talks (thanks to all who took time to share their story with us).
Our speaker lineup (not listed in order):
- You Don’t Just Need A Friend, You Need A Community! by Christiana Birkeland
- Start a Sexual Revolution But Don’t Tell Your Mom by Alisa Eddy
- Surviving the Swimmer’s Cemetery by Kate Curtis
- Cut My Life Into Pizzas by Tricia Aung
- How To Understand Patents – Using Frisbees by Adam Phillipp
- Protein polymers and yeast farts: a scientist becomes a baker by Sam Blackman
- How Masculinity Culture is Killing Men by Annie Kuo
- Online Dating for Men Who Are Not Quite Dead by Eric Holdeman
- The Holiday Card Dies with the Horse. by Nancy Hostert-Ruiz
- Deal’n Drugs & Save’n Lives in the ER by Fay Hosseini
What to expect at the show:
- Doors open at 6:30pm. Get there early for an optional pre-show activity!
- Show starts at 7:30pm
- One intermission halfway through
- Show will end around 9pm
Doors open at 6:30pm (as does the bar). Talks start at 7:30pm, with an intermission.
Buy tickets now.
4 thoughts on “Announcing speakers and stories for Ignite Seattle #43 – March 16th, at Town Hall Seattle”