We are excited to announce our speaker lineup for Ignite Seattle #41, with guest host Sumit Basu. We had over 80 (!) submissions from which we picked our lineup of fantastic talks (thanks to everyone who took the time to share their story with us).
Get your tickets now – just $10 at the early bird price, which ends soon. ($5 more after that).
- The speakers and topics are fantastic. See the list below.
- We will sell out. We almost always do.
- You save $5 now. Buy tickets before 2/13 and you get Early Bird pricing.
Here are our evening’s stories and storytellers (order is to be determined):
- The Most Glad You’ll Be All March, Gavin Verhey
- Lessons From a Billboard, Willie Weir
- Horny and Hooved Fur Babies: Why Goats Are the New Dogs, Susan Fergason
- The Struggle As An Emotional Man (And Asian American), Victor Ung
- The Wheel Deal with Suffrage, Haley Shapley
- The Day My Heart Stopped 14 Times, Jana Morrelli
- Co-Living the Dream, Syd Fredrickson, M.Ed.
- How My Life Changed Over the Skies of South Korea, Craig Plain
- Nobody cares about drowning polar bears, Nicole DeNamur
- 22q11 Deletion Syndrome: The Most Common Birth Defect You’ve Never Heard Of, Ramon Arjona
- Worldschooling: Bringing It Home, Alex Alviar
- Shirro’s Plate – Eating Fresh, Mercy Kariuki-McGee
What to expect at the show on Thursday, Feb. 27th:
- Doors open at 6:30pm – get a drink, a snack, and play a game
- Show starts at 7:30pm – with an intermission in the middle
- After party at 9:30pm – celebrate the show with the speakers and organizers