All of the talks were great, but some really come through well on video. I recommend that you check out:
- Scott Ruthfield – Scott speaks about his unenviable experience working on Amazon.com’s Gold Box feature in a talk entitled Replacing Something That Sucks (Corporate Style).
- Brian Aker – His talk on VOIP Hacking at Home or 50 Ways to Piss Off Your Lover is a lot of fun.
- Jeff Barr – One of one of our sponsors, does an amazing job of telling you everything you ever needed to know about Amazon Webservices in under five minutes. He told me that this is normally an hour-plus long segment. This might be handy if you ever need to give someone a quick overview of Amazon’s webservice offerings.
- Beth Kolko – A UW researcher, Beth gives a quick tour of information technology in the developing world. This is a talk where you really need the speaker to narrate their slides.
- Jordan Schwartz – The Microsoft employee behind Pixie Hunt, Jordan gives a 5 minute overview on How to Create SMS Services.