We miss you. And while we can’t return to Town Hall any time soon, we have something different in mind. We are going to Re-Ignite Seattle on Thursday Sept 24 at 7:30pm and we would love for you to join us from wherever you are.
What is Re-Ignite Seattle? It’s an experimental online event where we will revisit 3 past talks from our wondrous library. Our hosts, who are Ignite Seattle alumni as well as organizers, have picked 3 of their favorite talks. They will re-watch them with you and chat about what makes each of these talks great.
Re-Ignite Seattle will be hosted by:
- Sumit Basu – Sumit did a fantastic job hosting our most recent Ignite Seattle event. He is a scientist, an artist and an Instant Pot expert. He is insightful, funny and kind.
- Zachary Cohn – Zachary is a long time Ignite Seattle organizer. He wrangles cables, speakers, slides and anything else that has needed wrangling. He is smart, witty and thoughtful.
When: Thursday Sept 24 at 7:30pm PST.
Where: Anywhere on any device with internet access.
Tickets: Tickets are free. Register here to receive the event link.
Talks to be Re-Ignited:
- Saving the Planet With Your Fork – Mary Purdy
- So, You’re Black in Tech – Rovina Broomfield
- How My Life Changed Over the Skies of South Korea – Craig Plain
Whether these talks are new for you or you saw them live, our hosts will help you have a great time and appreciate the work of these fantastic storytellers.
See you online soon,
The Ignite Seattle Organizing Team
P.S. we don’t know when the next in-person Ignite Seattle event will be held however you can submit an idea whenever inspiration sparks.