Interested in public speaking? Learn from the best at the upcoming Ignite Seattle.
High school students are invited to attend a special public speaking workshop hosted by Scott Berkun, author of the bestselling “Confessions of a Public Speaker”. You’ll learn:
- How to tell better stories at work or in life (and do it fast!)
- The 6 common mistakes speakers make and how to avoid them
- The science behind speaking fears and how to manage them
- Q&A where you biggest and toughest questions will be answered
- Advice for getting talk proposals accepted at events like Ignite Seattle, TEDx, etc.
You’ll also have the opportunity to practice a talk in front of a small group, and then cap off the evening with front-row seats to Ignite Seattle #40.
We’re limiting this first experimental workshop to the first 20 invited people to register.
Sign up here, and make sure to select “General Admission + Student Workshop” using promo code “STUDENT”.