We want to build a fun, safe, and diverse community, and we need everyone’s help to do that.
- Be friendly and welcoming.
- Respect, encourage, and support others.
- Harass members of the Ignite community.
- Use offensive language referring to someone’s gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, or disabilities.
- Use excessively sexualized or violent language or imagery. (Think “boys club”)
If you feel like someone has violated this Code of Conduct, you should talk to any Ignite Seattle organizer in-person, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or email any individual organizer listed on the About page (email@example.com).
If Ignite Seattle determines, in its sole discretion, that an attendee has violated this Code of Conduct, we may take any action we deem appropriate, including expulsion without a refund and a ban from attending future Ignite Seattle events.