As one of the largest open submission public speaking events in the Pacific Northwest, regularly selling out at Town Hall Seattle and the SIFF Egyptian theater, Ignite Seattle sponsors gain positive visibility with our highly educated and supremely curious audience.
Our evening events are deliberately inexpensive as part of our mission to share diverse ideas with our city and the world. Therefore we look for worthy local sponsors who want to be known for supporting one of Seattle’s most fun and lively intellectual events.
Who attends? Ignite Seattle demographics
Joining our sponsorship program gives you exclusive visibility with one of Seattle’s most well educated and diverse audiences. Your brand would gain recognition for supporting one of our cities best arts and culture events.
- Reach: We regularly sell out at the SIFF Egyptian theater (540+), 6400 Twitter followers + 4600 Facebook followers.
- 58% have a bachelors degree
- 32% Graduate degree
- 6% PhD
- 21-29: 16%
- 30-39: 36%
- 40-49: 19%
- 50-59: 14%
- 60 or older: 16%
The benefits of sponsorship
- Boost your brand status through having your company known for supporting a premier event in Seattle’s intelligent entertainment scene
- Exposure to affluent, tech-savvy and highly educated consumers and creatives
- Proudly support the arts and culture of our fine city
Sponsorship Levels and terms
We run three events every year, and renewable sponsorships last for a year (or 3 events if you sign up mid-year).
- Bronze $2,500/yr – Your logo on this website, logo in opening Ignite talk, generous mention during opening MC talk
- Silver $5,000/yr – All the bronze benefits, plus: Logo in intermission rotating slide deck, your logo appears in all speaker videos from the event (which are posted the next day to Youtube and promoted through our social media)
- Gold $10,000/yr – Silver benefits, plus: top placement of logo in all locations, your logo appears in our regular mailings to our mailing list, mentions on our social media channels.
Interested and want to discuss with us? Please get in touch.