We are now accepting talks for Ignite Seattle 21, which will be held in August, exact date and location tbd. The submission deadline isn’t until mid-June, so there’s plenty of time to think up a talk and post it.
Here is the final lineup for tonight’s event at Town Hall. Speakers start at 8pm and we will be live streaming the event. If you’re tweeting, please use the hashtag #IS19, you can also watch that tag and our Twitter feed for live tweeting throughout the event.
1. Tae Phoenix – How to Write a Song
2. Jonathon – Colman Surviving as an Introvert in an Extroverted World
3. Wendy Hinman – We’re Gonna Die!
4. Lindsay Sharma –What do Swaziland, Papua New Guinea and the United States have in common?
5. Sara Kiesler – How to Give Up Cheese
6. Bruce Ryan – Nothing is Impossible
7. Adam Philipp – NETWORKING, the RPG
1. Jessika Satori – So you want to make an indie movie!
2. Forest Gibson – How to make a viral video (and why it’s not easy)
3. Kate Bergstrom – Online Dating Tips I Have Learned After Meeting Over 100 Men
4. Andrew Dumont – Projects: From Idea to Launch and Beyond
5. Sara McNally – How the downturn made me a small business owner (and why it was a good idea)
6. Hillel Cooperman – How I got seriously hurt at summer camp, and ended up meeting Donnie and Marie instead.
7. James Davenport – Mapping the United States of Starbucks
8. Geraldine DeRuiter – Sharing Personal News Online