We’re hosting a special online storytelling event and we’re calling it Charity Champions. This has been a rough year for our city and here at Ignite Seattle we want to help those who have done so much to help our citizens. Our virtual stage will showcase personal stories about local non-profits.
It will be an evening of great stories and you can help us help those in need in Seattle.
Each story will feature a story about a local organization and they will receive grants totaling $4,000 + ticket proceeds. People who attend will help determine how the grants are allocated.
Charity Champion Speakers and Their Non-Profits:
- Lorena Ware – My lucky suit (Dress for Success Seattle)
- Craig Plain – Charity from your village (Northwest United Services Organizations)
- Nari Weaver – I confess, I’m a gap addict! (Seattle Latino Film Festival)
- Ginger Chien – Life turns: I decide which way to look (Seattle Humane Society)
- The LuvLee Leroy – I see Yoda: The ‘Force’ is with me (Urban League – Seattle)
Tickets are FREE or you can donate money to add to what we will give to them. ALL ticket proceeds will go to the non-profits featured. Let’s support these speakers and their charities!
A huge thank you to everyone who submitted stories. It was amazing to read about all the charity champions in our Ignite Seattle community. We appreciate you!
Stay safe, do good, tell stories,
The Ignite Seattle Organizing Team