Get past your fears, learn new skills, have some fun and buy your ticket to our next public speaking workshop today.
Want to improve your ability to tell your story? Learn how to organize and structure a truly compelling presentation? Or finally get past your fears of speaking in public? At Ignite Seattle we’ve been coaching and training speakers for years and we want to teach you what we know.
Join us on Monday, August 19th for a fun and fast paced evening where you will learn everything you need to know about storytelling and public speaking. We’ll give actionable and proven advice on:
- How to tell better stories at work or in life (and do it fast!)
- The 6 common mistakes speakers make and how to avoid them
- The science behind speaking fears and how to manage them
- Q&A where you biggest and toughest questions will be answered
- Advice for getting talk proposals accepted at events like Ignite Seattle, TEDx, etc.
- Plus a few volunteers who come prepared with 60 seconds of a talk will get an expert critique
This event is not focused on the Ignite format, although it is referenced, and you do not need to have a talk prepared to attend!
Your coach will be professional speaker and Ignite Seattle emcee Scott Berkun. In addition to giving 20 to 30 lectures and keynotes each year, he wrote the bestselling guide to public speaking, Confessions of a Public Speaker.
Other events like this charge as much as $250. For the Ignite audience, this workshop on August 19th is only $10. How can you pass up that deal? (We also provide free tickets to those with need. Just email us.)
(By purchasing a ticket you agree to uphold the Ignite Seattle Code of Conduct.)