We’re thrilled to bring you another edition of the best open submission public speaking event in the Northwest. We’re on a long stretch of sold out shows, but there are still some tickets left for this one (don’t wait).
If you’ve never come before, or have missed a few, this is a great one. Here are seven reasons to come to Ignite 39:
- We are one of the first events in Town Hall Seattle’s newly renovated Great Hall, it’s one of the best venues for live events in town (and their bar opens at 6:30pm)
- Wish you were McGyver? Evy Haroldson will tell us how she learned how to fix nearly anything.
- Curious about what happens when a transgender band plays a gig in a rural bar? Ginger Chien tells a great story of a lifechanging event.
- Nicole Steinbok, Ignite Seattle alumni and organizer, will be our guest MC. She’s a fantastic Ignite veteran and improv performer and we’re thrilled to have her host #39.
- Wonder what happens when you mix AI with cats? Ben Hamm talks about a machine learning project to help train his feline friend.
- Want to be a better friend (human or otherwise)? Christin Boyd explains how to do more they say “let me know how to help.” when a friend is in crisis.
- Beat the traffic and grab a pre-show snack or drink in the neighborhood near Town Hall Seattle – our recommendations.
- Plus eight more talks on a wide array of challenging, fun and entertaining subjects.
You will hate yourself if you don’t come. I mean, it’s Thursday night – shouldn’t you start your weekend a day early? We think you deserve it.
And thanks to our new sponsor Mindhatch, local provider of design thinking and team improv training.