We are supremely pleased to announce our speaker lineup for Ignite Seattle #39. We had over 70 submissions of which we picked 12 fantastic talks (thanks to all who took the time to share their story with us). And we’re excited to return to Town Hall Seattle on Thursday, June 6th, now that their major renovations are finished.
Get your tickets now – just $10 at the early bird price, which ends tomorrow ($5 more after that).
- The speakers are amazing. See the list below.
- We will sell out. We are currently over 55% sold.
- You save $5 now. Buy tickets before May 9 and you get Early Bird pricing.
Here is our excellent lineup (order is to be determined):
- Cats, Rats, A.I., Oh My! – Ben Hamm
- I’m the weirdo who left the elevator note – Sixta Morel
- Design for Conflict – Bonnie Toland
- Oh, You’re a Mommy Who Wants to Work. How Sweet. – Nancy Jensen
- Fix Evy-thing – Evy Haroldson
- An Immigrant’s Battle – Salome Munyaka
- You can’t ask a choking man for instructions – Christin Boyd
- A transgender band walks into a rural Olympic Peninsula bar… – Ginger Chien
- Growing Up Un-Special – Leah Scherschel
- Forgive and Remember: How Forgiveness Really Works – Susan Fee
- Retiring My “Best Idea” – Emoji Pillows – Roberto Hoyos
- Teaching the components of music to autistic people through multiple senses – Kent Godfrey
What to expect at the show on Thursday, June 6th:
- Doors open at 6:30pm – get a drink, snack and/or play a game
- Show starts at 7:30pm – intermission in the middle
- After party – celebrate the show with the speakers and organizers