Ignite Seattle thrives on diverse ideas and challenging stories and we’ve coached hundreds of people how to share them live on stage. We know everyone can be better at speaking in their daily lives and we’re hosting another workshop (last one sold out in a day) to help you do that.
Join us to learn:
- How to tell better stories at work or in life (and do it fast!)
- The 6 most common mistakes speakers make and how to avoid them
- The science behind fears about speaking and how to manage them
- How to get a talk proposal accepted at events like Ignite Seattle, TEDx, etc.
- Plus a few volunteers who bring 60 seconds of a talk they have will get an expert critique
You don’t need to have a talk idea or submit to Ignite to attend.
Your coach will be professional speaker and Ignite Seattle emcee Scott Berkun from SpeakHQ. In addition to giving 20 to 30 lectures and keynotes each year, he wrote the bestselling guide to public speaking, Confessions of a Public Speaker.
- Date: Monday April 8th 6:30pm-8pm
- Location: Market Theater, Pike Place Market, 1428 Post Alley
- Cost: $10. BUY TICKETS.