Wow! That was a good one.
Thanks to all of you who joined us last night for another sold-out show at the Egyptian Theater. Once again Seattle’s most awesome, energetic, and playful crowd suppported a line-up of some of our city’s most creative and interesting citizens.
And please share your opinion of your Ignite Seattle 36 experience in this brief survey.
And here are links directly to each of last night’s talks. Please take a minute to share your favorites on your preferred interwebs platform.
- How I Dumped Denial, Sally Fox
- Why We All Still Talk Like Pirates, Monica Houston
- How Slack Saved My Life, Rob Eickmann
- Silicon Valley Desperately Needs a Sense of Humor, Coco Krumme
- The Seattle Superman, Jonathan Belle
- Getting Naked for Feminism, Katrina Hamilton
- Breaking the Ramadan Fast Live on Stage, Kholood Alabdullatif
- How a Punching Bag Saved My Life: Parenting Tips from a Group Home Kid, Phoenix Cavalier
- How to Woo a Seattle WOC, Marie Bolla
- Ignite Survey Says . . . , Nicole Steinbok
- Pooing in Public, Jason Preston
- Mystery Ignite (improvised Ignite talk), Kinzie Shaw
Thanks again! We look forward to seeing you at Ignite Seattle #37 in October. Exact date and time are still being determined, so be sure to sign up for our mailing list to stay in the loop.