Selecting talks from the list of speaker submissions was tough once again, with so many great ideas submitted! Below is the list of who’s speaking at Ignite Seattle #36 on May 17th (with the speaking order yet to be determined):
Hint: you should buy your tickets for Ignite #36 now. Why? Ignite #34 & #35 sold out. We expect #36 will sell out too.
- The Seattle Superman – Jonathan Belle
- How to Woo a Seattle WOC – Marie Bolla
- How Slack Saved my Life – Rob Eickmann
- Why We All Still Talk Like Pirates – Monica Houston
- What Adults Can Learn From Teens – Sargun Handa
- How I Dumped Denial: 60 is NOT the New 40 – Sally Fox
- Why I Wear What I Wear on Halloween – Katrina Hamilton
- Breaking the Ramadan Fast Live on Stage – Kholood Alabdullatif
- Why Consent Isn’t Simple As Explained By Tinder – Chloe Vargamor
- Pooing in Public: A User Experience Guide to Bathroom Locks – Jason Preston
- How a Punching Bag Saved My Life: Parenting Tips from a Group Home Kid – Phoenix Cavalier
We can’t wait to see you at The Egyptian on May 17th, talks start at 7:30pm.
Reminder: buy your tickets for Ignite #36 now.