If you’re speaking at the next Ignite Seattle, make the most of your amazing opportunity! Here’s how:
Before the event:
- Invite your friends and family to be in the audience. We’d love to have them in the audience to support you. Tickets are inexpensive and it’s a great night. You can use this video to help explain what Ignite Seattle is like.
- On Facebook, go to our event page, mark yourself as “going” and then share it out to your network. You can directly invite people to attend and you should!
- If you are on Twitter, Facebook or have your own blog, here’s a simple announcement you can copy and paste
Big news: my talk on “<Insert your amazing talk title here>” will be part of the next Ignite Seattle event on Thursday March 1st at the Egyptian theater on Capitol Hill. it’s an evening of great short talks on interesting topics and you should come to cheer me on!
You can buy tickets now, and act fast as they usually sell out. Hope to see you there.
After the event:
We capture and publish videos of all talks and post them online in just a few days. We want to help you to get your message out as best we can.
- You’ll receive an email a few days after the event with links to all of the talks, including yours.
- Find your video and post it everywhere, Facebook, Twitter, your blog, your neighborhood newsletter – your friends and family want to see it.
- We will also post photos from our staff photographers that you can share with your friends and social networks.