Doors open at 7pm, with a cash bar (no cards accepted). There will be tons of fun folks to chat with (or to ignore if chatting isn’t your thing). No judgment here 🙂
Talks start at 8pm, with an nicely sized intermission halfway through for you to do various acts of biology and sociology, including getting more drinks. Bring cash!
Here are the brilliant speakers we are thrilled to bring to our stage:
- 8 Things I Wish I’d Known About Polyamory (Before I Tried and Frakked It Up) Cunning Minx
- A Card Game that Moonlights? Emily Martin
- Baugruppen: communal dwelling sans granola¬ Michael Eliason
- Don’t Say Thank You, Say Terima Kasih Steven Maheshwary
- How Garbage Changed My Life Roxanne Fonder Reeve
- How to Deliver Your Baby by Yourself! Jaymin & Eri Patel
- On Being a Saudi Seattleite Kholood Alabdullatif
- Reading the Sex of Salmon, a genetic scavenger hunt Trevor Eakes
- Running off to sea; a story about Tall Ships and Transformation Peter Toms
- That’s My Jam! How our favorite songs trigger autobiographical memories that make up the soundtrack of our lives. Craig Campbell
- The “Lucky” Lightskin Girl Janae Gutow
- Weird Side Projects April Soetarman
- Why Most Dating Advice is Bullshit Amin Lakhani
- Yes, We’re Living In A Simulation (But We’re Not Just Avatars) Joan Newcomb
- You play in the dirt while I’m on the phone. A dad’s guide to Seattle playgrounds. Ray Dubicki
Speaking order is TBD.
It is going to be an amazing night! Get your tickets here.