Thanks to all of you who joined us last night for another spectacular show at Town Hall Seattle. We learned about our bodies, our spirits, our stuff and our wifi. Which talk was your favorite? Let us know and leave a comment.
Our sincerest hope is you had a great time and will spread the ideas of our speakers to your friends, coworkers and followers. And we hope you will join us for our next event. Mark your calendars: Ignite #33 is May 18th, 2017.
All of the videos from last night are now live (Thanks to Bootstrapper studios). You can watch individual talks or the entire show in one video. Please take a minute to share your favorites on all the interwebs (use #ignitesea).
- Let’s Talk About Menstruation, Sara Gentzler
- A Gut Feeling: Microbiome and Mental Health, Hannah Thomasy
- Become a Wifi Ninja: Learn How to Fix Internets, Patrick McCanna
- Badass 3.0, Karen Johanson
- Being Uncomfortable Is The Only Way to Grow, Virginia Emery
- Storage Hacking (or how to hoard neatly 101), Beth FitzGibbon
- The Power of Wearing Your Pain, Bridget Foley
- How To Win A National Award, Stephanie Lucash
- Holy Shit – A New Way “To Go”, V Calvez
- How To Be Mad at Your Kids, Jenni Pertuset
- Obsession With Causality, Andrei Borodin
- It Takes a Village, Stephanie Carrillo
- A World For Every Classroom, John Krajewski
- Simulating The International ComMUNity, River O’Connor
- No, I Don’t Know Where To Buy Weed, Farris Holliday
- Why We Stopped Eating The Nasty Shit, Andrew Ho