This Thursday (2/23) at 8:00pm is Ignite Seattle #32 – we’re thrilled to bring you another edition of the largest open submission public speaking event in the Northwest. We’ve sold out many shows in a row, as we consistently deliver a fun, challenging, fast paced evening of ideas, opinions and stories for your pleasure.
If you’ve never come before, or have missed a few, this is a great one to come check out.
Here are ten reasons to come to Ignite 30:
- We are in Town Hall Seattle’s Great Hall, celebrating their 100th year. It’s one of the best venues for live events in our town (and their cash bar opens at 7pm)
- Hate fighting with coffee shop wifi? Patrick McCanna will teach you all you need to know.
- Have too much stuff and not enough space? Beth FitzGibbon will train you in storage hacking.
- Trying to predict the future? Andrei Borodin will explore his (and our) obsession with causality.
- Want to grow? Get Uncomfortable! Virginia Emery will explain how and why.
- Do your kids make you angry? Get mad the right way, as Jenni Pertuset will teach us.
- Do you have, and/or like, female body parts? Well Lets Talk About Menstruation! says Sara Gentzler.
- The photobooth will be back – take pictures of friends old and new.
- Beat the traffic and grab a pre-show snack or drink in the neighborhood – our recommendations.
- Plus ten more talks on a wide array of challenging, fun and entertaining subjects.
You will hate yourself if you don’t come. I mean, it’s Thursday night – shouldn’t you start your weekend of awesome a day early? We think you deserve it.