Our 32nd Ignite event, and part of our 10th anniversary year, takes place on Thursday February 23rd, 7pm/8pm at Town Hall Seattle. Tickets $5 at the door or in advance (we frequently sell out – buy tickets early. Or NOW. Really).
Doors open at 7pm, with a cash bar and a fun (optional) social interactive game (you don’t have to play, and since there is a bar you can stand and drink and make fun of the people who do, but we suspect you’re more likely to play than you think).
Talks start at 8pm, with an nicely sized intermission halfway through for you to do various acts of biology and sociology, including getting more drinks.
Here are the brilliant speakers we are thrilled to bring to our stage:
- It Takes a Village, Stephanie Carrillo
- Become a Wifi Ninja: Learn How to Fix Internets, Patrick McCanna
- Storage Hacking (or how to hoard neatly 101), Beth FitzGibbon
- Holy Shit – A New Way “To Go”, V Calvez
- A World For Every Classroom, John Krajewski
- The Power of Wearing Your Pain, Bridget Foley
- A Gut Feeling: Microbiome and Mental Health, Hannah Thomasy
- No, I Don’t Know Where To Buy Weed, Farris Holliday
- Obsession With Causality, Andrei Borodin
- Being Uncomfortable Is The Only Way to Grow, Virginia Emery
- How To Win A National Award, Stephanie Lucash
- Why We Stopped Eating The Nasty Shit, Andrew Ho
- Simulating The International ComMUNity, River O’Connor
- Badass 3.0, Karen Johanson
- Lets Talk About Menstruation, Sara Gentzler
- How To Be Mad at Your Kids, Jenni Pertuset
- (Speaking order TBD so don’t presume this is it)
Looks like a great night, yes? Get your tickets here.
5 thoughts on “Speakers for Ignite Seattle #32”