Ignite Seattle #23 is in just one week on Wednesday, February 12th at Seattle Town Hall. You can buy tickets now to reserve your place.
This is our list of 16 awesome topics and speakers. Event starts at 8pm, doors open early so you can have fun in the bar. Intermission half way through the event (for more fun and mingling).
- I Love Board Games and Here’s Why You Should Too – Jonathan Ng
- Food Hacks: Eat Your Way to Creativity and Success – Mark Briggs
- The Cheater’s Guide to Saying “Thank You” – Carly Slater
- Translate This, Interpret That – Geneva Hughes
- Baby names for people who don’t care about babies – Jeff Weir
- Talk now or risk being stuck on a breathing machine – Michael Westley
- Fixing the World’s Biggest Machine – Max Effgen
- All I Really Need to Know I Learned as a Car Salesman – Sol Villarreal
- Embrace Your Inner Clown – Sally Fox
- How Not to Use your Fitbit – Poornima Hanumara
- Girls, Technology, and Blood – Nancy Muller
- Polyphasic sleep: A body hack to live your dreams and ruin your life – Kyle Kesterson
- The magic trick that changed my life and how to do it – Steve Broback
- How To Know Everyone, And So Can You! – Zachary Cohn
- Where a Bookstore Becomes a Community – Danielle Hulton
Tickets $5 – get them now. Please spread the word. Cheers.
7 thoughts on “Ignite #23 Tickets On Sale / Speaker lineup”
What time does this end?
15 talks at 5 minutes each plus roughly a half hour intermission in between means the event theoretically ends at ~9:45. Everything doesn’t always run completely on time, so practically speaking we’re most likely done by 10pm.
Great event! I was so inspired! Would it be possible to get each speakers Twitter handle (if presented in their slides) posted on this list? I was too engaged to get my phone out last night