The talks keep rolling in. We’ve added three more.
- Shawn Murphy – Hacking Chocolate
Anybody can create interesting and new chocolates with some basic ingredients, imagination and a little technique.
- Deepak Singh – Small medicine: Nanotechnology and biology
The start of the art in the applications of nanotechnology to healthcare and medicine
- Derek Gaw – uncluttring Amazon
Amazon’s experience is often criticized for being too cluttered. I decided to see what I could do to clean it up.
- Elan Lee – My Clothes Tell Secrets
Examples of storytelling and entertainment embedded in the fabric of the clothes we wear.
- Brian Dorsey – An embarrassment of riches – the story of Noonhat
We live in amazing times. Individuals and small groups can build small things with big effects. Even working part time.
- Dave McClure – Startup Metrics for Pirates: AARRR!
A simple 5-step model for measuring startup success: 1) Acquisition 2) Activation 3) Retention 4) Referral 5) Revenue
- Rob Gruhl – How to buy a new car
Get your next new car for the best price.