Seattle Ignite is an amazing evening of fast paced talks on a wide range of interesting subjects, first held in Seattle in 2006. The first event was organized by Brady Forrest and Bre Pettis, inspired in part by a desire to simplify Pecha Kucha to a 5 minute format.
Current Ignite Seattle organizers include:
- General Organizers: Bryan Zug, Jen Zug, Gregory Heller, Jason Preston, Randy Stewart, Jeff Shuey, H.B. Siegel, Carly Slater, Kacey Wherley
- Speaker Wrangler and Slidemaster, Zac Cohn
- MC, Scott Berkun, Monica Guzman
- Speaker Trainer and Coach, Scott Berkun
- Lead instigator, Justin Martenstein